The new BOB Rambler stroller is a smaller version of the popular BOB Revolution Flex. It’s more compact, has slightly fewer features and costs about $150 less. Something like a more budget-friendly version of Flex. So let’s talk about the differences first.
You can still drive it, but the rear wheels are a bit smaller than the Flex. The seat is not so wide and not so high. There are no mesh pockets on the inside of the seat, that’s fine.
The steering wheel is not adjustable as with the Flex. All these small differences resulted in a more compact fold, a lower price and a weight of 3 pounds lighter than the with a weight of 25 pounds (Flex 28.5 pounds).
All other features are almost identical. It still has: a large canopy, a high payload of 75 pounds, a one-handed folding system, a large basket, a two-stage folding system, an adjustable spring system, an adjustable front wheel track, a folding tire and a one-stage brake.
It can also be converted into a tourist system and works with the most popular children’s car seats. The Rambler is a good choice for sporty parents who don’t have room for a big runner like Flex. If you’re looking for a weirder model with many features at the same size, you should look at Bumbleride Indie.
I think the BOB Rambler is a great addition to the BOB drivers collection. He’s already one of this year’s best-selling runners. BOB Rambler is only available in black and the retail price is about $359. Accessories are not included in the delivery. I would like to see a cup holder, a snack tray or at least a complete tire pump.
BOB Stroller buy Stroller
– Large awning.– Large double-walled cabin roof SPF 50+ providing full coverage. There is also a large plastic window with Velcro. I would like a mesh window instead of plastic and a magnetic closure instead of noisy Velcro.
– Non-adjustable handle.The walker’s handle is non-adjustable and is 39.5 inches above the ground. It is covered with a nice thick layer of foam (not the strongest).
– Hand strap.– The quick-release strap is attached to the handle and provides extra security in case the pushchair drops you while jogging. It also acts as a lock when the pushchair is folded because there is no automatic locking.
– Sound location. – 14.5 inch wide chair with 18 inch backrest and 21 inch canopy from bottom to top. A hand tilt is controlled by the belt system. It’s not my favorite, but it’s an easy task. It takes one hand to tilt it back, but both hands to lift it up again. The slope is very deep and can accommodate a child from 3 months to 75 pounds (for the university. LOL).
Of course, I don’t recommend walking around with a child until he’s 9 months old. If you want to put the baby in the seat, I advise you to use a baby marker. The insert for the summer child is ideal for a car seat or stroller. It provides extra support to make your baby feel comfortable and safe.
When you fold down the back of the chair, you will see a large mesh window in the back. As the file is only 18 years old (which is written on the bottom), your older child cannot take a nap. I suppose when your child reaches 75 pounds, she’ll still be awake. LOL.
The upholstery of the seat is very nice and thick, and the material is very strong and easy to clean. In fact, the seat is freely upright in its most upright position. I know it’s important to a lot of parents.
-5 dotted belt.Like most of today’s buggies, it is equipped with an adjustable 5-point belt. What’s cool is that you don’t have to read the tapes to adjust them. The filling is very sick and comfortable. Unlike many other strollers that have a piece of the puzzle, the central release is very easy to use. I really like the fact that the straps can be attached to the shoulder straps at the waist so that they can be put on and off quickly. You can also adjust the hip straps by simply pulling on two red rings.
– Support in the back of the seat.If you like me, you’ll need everything you need to store all the baby equipment you need to take with you. Sometimes I feel like I’ve put half the house together to go to the park. And lately, my little angels, who are still small, refuse to eat. So I usually take the whole dinner to the park and try to feed her while she walks. More stuff! The zippered pocket on the back of the seat provides more storage space for small items.
– Large basket. The basket will undoubtedly fit in your large diaper bag and other bags. It is also very well accessible from the rear and side. For even more storage comfort I recommend the purchase of a universal pushchair body. So you can bring not only a cup of coffee, but also many other things, such as keys, telephone, water, wallet, snacks, diapers, toys and much more. The amount of things that can get in there is unbelievable.
– Large wheels. Wheelson three 12-inch pneumatic tyres. The castors are made of impact-resistant polymer material. You can get him off the street without any trouble. Perfect for going to the park, the beach or just on a snowy road. The front wheels can be swivelled, but can be mounted directly on uneven surfaces. Because these wheels are filled with air, you need a tire pump.
– Adjustable windscreen.has an adjustable front track to facilitate correct alignment.
– Adjustable suspension system for all wheels.– ATV type suspension system for ultra-light driving. Adjustable damper levers allow two damper positions: 0-40 lbs and 41-75 lbs.
– Rear brake.The parking brake is situated between the rear wheels and locks both wheels. It’s easy to do, but it’s not suitable for buttocks. I don’t know why they didn’t go one step further to make it more comfortable.
– Easy to fold.– The curvature is the same as for flex. There is still no automatic locking and no upright fold. It is a two-step process that requires both hands, but it is easy to fold and unfold. After folding, use the clip to secure the pushchair. It’s not worth piling on either. Dimensions in folded form: 38″L x 24.5″B x 14″H. It is slightly more compact than the Flex model. To make it more compact, you can easily remove the rear wheels.
– Option travel system. You can turn it into a tourist system with popular car seats such as BOB, Britax, Chicco, Graco and Peg Perego.
– No automatic locking.– I think the BOB is still working on it. At the same time, you must use a clamp holder to hold it in place. I hope to see that in the next update.
– Non-adjustable handle. The steering wheel is not adjustable as with the Flex.
– Baggy.Like most Rambler drivers it takes up a lot of space in the trunk. There’s really nothing you can do. To make it more compact, you can remove the wheels, but that’s it.
– No bumper.– No bumper for this model. In any case, there is a preview that can be taken out and used instead of the bumper.
Here’s the video presentation.
The weight of the chassis : Weight limit 25 lbs
: 75 lbs
Foldable dimensions : 38″L x 24,5″B x 14″H
Total length : 48
Overall width : 24,5″
Handle height : 39,5″
Height of the seat in relation to the canopy : 21″
BOB offers 5 years limited warranty on the frame and 1 year on small parts and fabric. More information can be found here.
The BOB Rambler is only available in black with a grey frame.
Where to buy
The Amazon is my favorite place to buy strollers and many other things for babies. It generally offers the lowest prices, free delivery, no profit and no sales tax. Isn’t that great? BOB Rambler is only available in black and the retail price is about $359. Accessories are not included in the delivery. I would like to see a cup holder, a snack tray or at least a complete tire pump.
BOB Stroller buy Stroller
~ Susan Bryan
P.S. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below and I will try to answer as soon as possible.
bob rambler vs revolution,bob rambler stroller,bob rambler vs revolution flex,bob stroller rambler vs revolution,bob rambler car seat,bob rambler travel system,bob revolution flex vs bob rambler,bob revolution flex 3.0 vs rambler
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.