Muv is a new European company that has recently entered the American market. At ABC Kids Expo 2015 they presented two new buggies called Flight and Gaan. Since I am seeing them for the first time, I can only give you a brief overview of the most important features.
Both strollers are very similar, but have a different number of wheels. The flight is on four wheels, while Gaan only has three. Let’s go.
According to the Muv website, the Gaan model rolls on three large 12-inch wheels filled with EVA foam. When I measured the wheels at the fair, they were only 10 centimeters high. If you look at the pictures, they don’t really look like 12-inch tires, because 12-inch tires are very big tires. I think they made a mistake.
However, the Gaan model is full of remarkable features such as a huge awning with 6 mesh windows, an adjustable telescopic handle, a huge basket with integrated radiator, easy compact folding, automatic locking, suspension on all wheels and a deep one-handed folding roof suitable for newborns. You can also use it as a tourist system.
Goes with a bumper, cup holder and cradle. Available in five colours with a choice of two frame colours. It’s currently available, and the price at Amazon is about $680-750.
Buy Man Going Stroller
– Enormous foliage. The awning is large, with 3 large panels and 6 mesh windows. She always walks along the awning.
– Reversible seat. Thet is 13.5 inches wide with a 19 inch backrest and measures 25 inches from the backrest to the top edge of the awning. It has an arm that can be bent with one hand and moves in an almost flat position suitable for the newborn. The seat is suitable for a child from birth up to a weight of 50 pounds.
– Adjustable handle. – The telescope is between 39 and 41 inches above the ground. I love the beautiful leather strap.
– Folding bumper. I’M ON THE AIR!
-5 dotted belt. It has a 5-point adjustable padded strap with a central buckle.
– Large basket with radiator. You don’t see that every day! The integrated collector keeps your drinks and food cold as you walk around. The basket is very large and easily accessible.
– Brake. It has a one-stage brake with a colour indicator. She’s nice with the punches.
– Wheels. It rolls on three 10 inch wheels with a never flat foam padding and a directly lockable swivel front wheel. These wheels are awesome! . Take them to the park, the beach, a rough sidewalk, they can go anywhere.
– Full suspension. This four-wheel suspension is similar to that of a runner and not that of a stroller with an umbrella, which makes the ride very comfortable.
– Sealing of the elbow. Folding is simple and compact for a pushchair of this size. It is equipped with an automatic lock.
– Cassette. I’M ON THE AIR! I think it’s great she’s coming with the crib.
– Cupholder. I’M ON THE AIR!
– Option travel system. The Gaan can be transformed into a travel system by replacing the seat with a Muv Cushion car seat. It works with the Going and Flight model without adapter. You can also get a universal car seat adapter that works with most popular brands.
Here’s a short video overview.
Weight of the stroller : Weight limit of 25 pounds
: 50 pound handle, height
: 39 – 41
Seat to visor height: 25-wheel
The Muv is guaranteed for 3 years from the date of purchase and you must be the original owner. More information about the warranty can be found here.
Muv Gaan will be available in five colors.
Where to buy
The Amazon is my favorite place to buy strollers and many other things for babies. It generally offers the lowest prices, free delivery, no profit and no sales tax. Isn’t that great? You can get Muv Go in one of five beautiful colors for about $680 to $750 at Amazon. It comes with a cup holder, bumper and bracket.
Buy Man Going Stroller
~ Susan Bryan
P.S. If you liked my review, clickasbelow.
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.